This Is The Way
Oak Island, North Carolina
Welcome to “This Is The Way”, located on the quieter west side of Oak Island, with a view of the ICW. Enjoy sitting on the front porch, as the boats ride by or go for a walk or bike ride! Come and share in all of the fun things that OKI and “This Is The Way” has in store for you! Here are just a few of the things to keep in mind as you enjoy your stay here on the island:
- The Famous Oak Island Lighthouse
- Oak Island Beach
- The Point
- Oak Island Pier & Ocean Crest Pier
- Oak Island Farmer’s & Artisan’s Market (Mondays)
- Summer Concert Series @ Middleton Park (Friday’s)
- Fort Caswell
- The Historic town of Southport (setting for the movie and novel “Safe Haven” by Nicholas Sparks).
Last but not least all of the great and wonderful restaurants in the Oak Island and Southport area. Some of our favorites are:
- Rusty Hooks Dockside Grill
- Fish House
- Shagger Jacks
- Tranquil Harbour Restaurant & Bar
- Turtle Island Restaurant
- Koko Cabana
- BBQ House
This new construction, 3BR/2BA, 1500 sq. ft., fenced-in back yard home is beautifully decorated and you will want to make this your regular OKI beach destination!
We look forward to seeing you soon for your next relaxing vacation!
Distance to the Beach from “This Is The Way” (via Bike ride or LVS Golf Cart)